Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Looking Fabulous Dr. Hedden-style!












For years, Dr. Hedden has helped me stay as young and fabulous as possible and because of him I can still claim to be 29 and people actually believe it! lol My lips, my skin....all Dr. Hedden! With all of the crazy shows on television, plastic surgery can be viewed in a negative light when extreme and excessive, but I have never had a problem sharing the fact that I do have a little help...it's really no different than changing your natural hair color! Dr. Hedden provides the means to look younger, feel more fabulous, increase your self-esteem and make you feel better about yourself and who you are--and that's a plus for me! As long as I have Dr. Hedden, I don't plan on celebrating anything other than my "29th" birthday for quite a while! lol He's the best there is guys!
Dr. Hedden has also recently opened Spa Greystone...the most fabulous spa I have seen to date!--just check out the pics! I had the privilege of getting a personal tour and believe me when I say it is AMAZING! The Relaxation Room will blow you away! If you need a day of rest, relaxation and self-fulfillment, you have to check out this place!!!!! The view is worth the visit! Thanks again for all you do Dr. Hedden and for making us all look fabulous! www.heddenmd.com
Special thanks to my good friend Dr. Hedden at Hedden Plastic Surgery for such a wonderful article on his website at www.heddenmd.com and to Scott Burks for writing such a great article about me and the show! (see link to article below)

www.heddenmd.com/html/news/scot-wedgeworth-0911.html


No comments:

Post a Comment