Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Wedding Fit for Royalty











This past weekend on August 27, 2011, I had the opportunity to finally do a wedding that I have been waiting 14 years to do!--my amazing longtime friend Karis Lamb of the notorious Lamb Family Violin Ensemble. I will never forget the first wedding I did with Karis and her family 14 years ago and her coming up to me and informing me that one day, I too would be creating her wedding....this past weekend that came true! Karis looked just as amazing as I had imagined and I was determined to give her the wedding she has always wanted...the color red and roses, roses, and more roses! Roses by the thousands! And tulips too of course--her two favorite flowers! This girl and her family have always been so special to me and it was my turn to repay that favor. To see details, you will have to check out Episode 5 of my upcoming show on Food Network! Meanwhile, I must tell you, the wedding turned out amazing for one of the most amazing people I know! It was a wedding fit for a queen!

Special thanks to my amazing crew for their hard work and dedication in making this the wedding I wanted it to be for Karis! Special thanks to Katherine Fugate, Sara Sharp and Paige for their much appreciated help and for hanging with me until the end--even if that meant no sleep! We did it! And Karis, you deserve it all! Congratulations Karis and Caleb!~

1 comment:

  1. Scot, I don't get the WEtv channel. Will videos of your show be available online? Or is there another channel on Charter where I can watch you?

    ReplyDelete